Show average server load and uptime of your linux server on top in admin panel. It contains three values, first one is the load average for last 15 minutes, second one is for 5 minutes, third one is for last 1 minute.
Now you can easily monitor your server load in real time whenever you want without installing any script or moving out of your wordpress admin panel.
Options include turn off, on or legacy mode.
- 3 averages for server load
- server uptime in days and hours
- Memory usage in %age
If useful – Future versions are planned to have more options, so please leave a feedback
Found a bug or have a feature request ? Report here
- Upload the plugin to the
- वर्डप्रैस के प्लगइन मेनू के द्वारा इस प्लगइन को सक्रिय करें
- goto: settings > WP Server and either turn on or use legacy mode and you\’re done
There are no reviews for this plugin.
यह खुला स्रोत सॉफ्टवेयर है। अनुगामी लोगो ने इस प्लगइन के लिए योगदान दिया है।योगदानकर्ता
Translate “WP Server” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Compatible up to WP 5.8.1
- Bug fixes
- Compatible up to WP 5.5.3
- Added Memory Usage
- Compatible up to WP 5.2.2
- Added Settings link on plugins page
- Fixes a PHP notice issue
- Compatible up to WP 5.1.1
- Changed default to off
- Compatible up to WP 5.0
- Fixed issue where settings didn’t reflect immediately after saving changes
- Compatible up to WP 4.7
- Compatible up to WP 4.5
- OOP improvements
- Added all code into single class, except activation and uninstall hooks (obviously)
- Added default option (to be turned on for first install)
- Compatible up to WP 4.4.2
- Added css class to button
- Compatible up to WP 4.2.2
- Fixed missing files
- Enhancement: added admin panel settings page
- Enhancement: added legacy option for issue
- Bug fix: some servers not showing load averages fixed by legacy mode
- Compatibility: up to WP 4.0.1
- wp 3.7.1 compatibility fix
- wp 3.3 compatibility fix
- Initial release