Allows tweaking of several REST API settings
- Disable the REST API
- Remove WordPress core endpoints
- Require authentication for core endpoints
- Force SSL
- WP-CLI commands: wp rest-api-toolbox
Find us on GitHub at https://github.com/petenelson/wp-rest-api-toolbox
(Creative commons toolbox image provided by James Tworow https://www.flickr.com/photos/sherlock77/)
- Upload rest-api-toolbox to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the Settings -> REST API Toolbox page to customize
Have any questions? We can answer them here?
यह खुला स्रोत सॉफ्टवेयर है। अनुगामी लोगो ने इस प्लगइन के लिए योगदान दिया है।योगदानकर्ता
“REST API Toolbox” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “REST API Toolbox” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.4.3 March 25th, 2021
- No longer check for SSL when running any WP-CLI commands.
1.4.2 February 13th, 2017
- Fixed bug in requiring authentication for endpoints that accessed specific items (ex: /wp/v2/users/1)
1.4.1 January 16th, 2017
- Added settings support for No Custom Post Types
- Fixed undefined variable notice (props @funkolector)
1.4.0 January 13th, 2017
- Added support for removing or requiring authentication for custom post types.
- Updated Settings UI for better clarity.
- Added link to settings page from the plugins list page.
1.3.0 December 12th, 2016
- Added option to require authentication for core endpoints.
1.2.0 December 5th, 2016
- Updated the way the REST API can be disabled due to the rest_enabled filter being deprecated.
- Added ‘settings’ to the list of core endpoints that can be removed.
- Added CLI command: wp rest-api-toolbox status
1.1.0 April 16, 2016
- Change REST API prefix
- Remove specific core endpoints
- Disable JSONP
1.0.0 April 15, 2016
- Initial release