Zoom for WordPress has a native WooCommerce integration, allowing you to sell webinars and register users automatically when completing checkout.
This plugin integrates with the Zoom API located at https://api.zoom.us/v2
- PHP 7.0 or greater is required
- MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended
- Visit Zoom Marketplace to create a new App
- Click create under OAuth apps
- User-level app
- Do not select publish app on Zoom App Marketplace
- In App Credentials, set the Redirect URL for OAuth to use your WordPress site URL with the following path appended to the end:
- Add the same URL to the list of whitelisted URLs
- Use the following scopes: user_profile, webinar:read, webinar:write
WP_ZOOM_CLIENT_SECRETin your wp-config.php, use the values given when creating the app from the steps above
- Login to WordPress, navigate to the admin dashboard and visit WooCommerce > Settings > Integrations > Zoom
- Proceed to authorize with Zoom
There are no reviews for this plugin.