This plugin can display a sudoku puzzle diagram on your website.
It comes with 200.000 unique puzzles in 7 different levels of difficulty.
The number of times a puzzle is successfully solved or failed is registered.
There is simple help and statistics available at the front-end.
- Install and activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Add the sudoku shortcode to the content of the page or post where you want it to be shown. Example: [sudoku size=”15″]
The optional size attribute can range from 8 to 32, 16 being the default.
- After installation, the puzzle database will be filled automaticly in chunks of 10.000 upon displaying the diagrm, until the maximum of 200.000 is reached.
How do i reset the won and lost counters
If you de-activate the plugin and activate it again, the database table will entirely be rebuilt. This clears the statistics.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
यह खुला स्रोत सॉफ्टवेयर है। अनुगामी लोगो ने इस प्लगइन के लिए योगदान दिया है।योगदानकर्ता
“WP Sudoku Plus” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WP Sudoku Plus” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Security release. Thanx to https://www.ripstech.com
- Added optional clickable boxes, equivalent to tying numbers.
- No longer clears data at de-activation
- Fixed spurious php warnings
- Language file is now loaded at the right moment.
- Fixed undefined error in activate. Plugin could only be activated if wp-photo-album-plus was active.
- Initial release