Get the first image from the content of a post and set that image as a featured image.
- Select the (custom) post type for which you want to set the featured images
- Ability to overwrite existing featured images.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-set-featured-image-from-contentdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to Tools -> WP Set Featured Image From Content
- Choose your settings and click the button
- Is the plugin in GIT?
- Do you accept Pull Requests
- Do you accept feature requests?
Sure, but be patiënt when requesting something.
यह खुला स्रोत सॉफ्टवेयर है। अनुगामी लोगो ने इस प्लगइन के लिए योगदान दिया है।योगदानकर्ता
“WP Set Featured Image From Content” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Fixed a big that caused entire settings page to turn into a link when succesfully adding a featured image
- Re-release, to add some missing files.
- Pick the (custom) post type(s) you want the featured image to be set from.
- Added overwriting of existing featured image as option.
- Build in check for theme support of post thumbnails.
- Made the settings area look a bit nicer.
- Initial plugin