Seamlessly integrate shipping for your Australian business with WooCommerce and the Smart Send shipping plugin.
Awesome shipping rates thanks to Smart Send’s bulk discount through its carriers, plus Smart Send provides timely resolution of any shipping issues should they occur to save your business time and effort.
Allows customers to get an accurate quote for shipping before checking out, simply by entering some basic address info. You can offer cheapest shipping quote or multiple shipping price point options at checkout; with additional options like signature on delivery, transport assurance to cover goods against loss/damage in transit, tail-lift truck options for heavy/bulky items AND the ability to set handling fees via flat rate or percentage.
Merchants can fulfill shipping directly from within the WooCommerce ‘orders’ section of the dashboard, specifying pickup date and time which instantly notifies couriers when to arrive and collect your shipments.
This plugin requires the WooCommerce e-commerce plugin.
Fulfillment, Shipping Classes
You can instruct the plugin to request shipping quotes based on the packing the product comes in or on instructions you specify.
Support is available via the Smart Send website;
- वर्डप्रैस के प्लगइन मेनू के द्वारा इस प्लगइन को सक्रिय करें
- Under Woocommerce -> Settings -> Shipping, find the Smart Send section and fill out the required fields. You will need a Smart Send VIP account.
Do I need a Smart Send VIP account to use the plugin?
Yes, you need a Paid VIP plan with Smart Send. You can sign up here:
यह खुला स्रोत सॉफ्टवेयर है। अनुगामी लोगो ने इस प्लगइन के लिए योगदान दिया है।योगदानकर्ता
Interested in development?
- A rebuild of the Smart Send Woocommerce plugin to fix many known bugs and issues with the previous version. Requires uninstall of the previous version.
- Temporarily removed VIP credential validation due to an error caused by an update to WP or WC, please ensure there are no typos when you enter your SmartSend VIP credentials.
- Tested with new version of Woocommerce 5.0.0 and WordPress 5.6.1
- Tweak: addressed some style clashing issues
- Fix: Fixed issues with VIP credential validation
- Tweak: Trying to fix WordPress versioning issue again
- Tweak: Fix versioning issues
- Tweak: Fixed origin address to allow 30 of any characters
Properly implemented ‘Smart Pack’ – When enabled and packages are added to ‘Smart Send Packages’. Both cart items and available Smart Send Packages are sent to 3DBinPack for automatic calculations on the most efficient way to pack.
Merchants then have the ability to view packing instructions with diagrams.
Fix: layout issues and some bugs
- Fix: properly implemented ajax calls
- Tweak: UI improvements
- Tweak: Filter for virtual (not just downloadable) products
- Added: Check if cache and label directories are writable and warn if not
- Tweak: Warning on ‘Force use of test API’ option
- Fix: Packing algorithm for single items
- Tweak: More thorough ABSPATH checks
- Tweak: Enqueue Jquery UI stylesheet protocol-independent (breaking on some pages loading in https)
- Fix: Referencing package data as array instead of object
- Fix: Infinite recursion when item weight greater than package maximum
- Fix: Issue with transit time summaries on cheapest / fastest
- Fix: Error parsing on fulfilment
- Tested with WordPress 3.4.1
- Tested with WooCommerce 2.4.7
- Fix: regex error
- Fixed error – warning when no product cost associated
- Fix: Bug in taxonomy creation
- Features new ‘Smart Pack’ functionality for optimising packing solutions
- Better internationalisation on the checkout page
- Option to show cheapest and quickest rates only
- Option to display custom transit times
- Many improvements and bug fixes
- Moved checkout fields customisation to locale settings
- WooCommerce compatibility noted
- ABSPATH checking
- Extra address verifications functions
- Bug fix: Array declaration fails in PHP 5.3
- Additions to core SDK functions (address validation)
- Tested with WordPress 4.2
- Tested with WooCommerce 2.3.8
- Fixed bug where address1 was being set in both address fields at bookjob time
- Better quote caching system integrated
- Errors and notices handled better on checkout
- Suburb / postcode UI improved on cart shipping estimate
- Tail-lift delivery must be enforce for items over 30kg for non-business deliveries
- Added second origin street address
- Warning on character restrictions on settings screen
- Check that WooCommerce is installed before running
- Added upgrade notice
- Shipping fulfilment from within dashboard
- Shipment tracking from within dashboard
- Complete restructuring of SDK classes / API interface
- Intelligent caching of orders and quotes for use in booking orders
- Adds ‘cost’ field to products, for accurate transport assurance calculations
- Better delivery address parsing
- Allow for extra delivery address post fields on quote calculations
- Only show product shipping errors (relating to weight etc) to admin users
- Changed utils class debug variable name
- Finer-grained cache control to allow for variations missed by WooCommerce transient storage
- Magic getter in utils class
- Use compatible shipping tax rate ID if available
- Fixed parent checking
- Some issues with html entity encoding on password
- Tax component returned separately with shipping prices
- Product variations will now use parent dimensions and weight if any are missing from the variation itself
- Boolean settings on quote request
- Force dimension to that of pre-paid satchel when necessary
- Shipping class issues fixed
- Auto-complete dropdown for suburbs when postcode entered (on checkout); fixed-price and priority satchel options for shipping classes
- Added per-product shipping classes; separated logic in to other files
- Used init function, and better checking for missing TOWN parameter – search by postcode if missing
- MAJOR FIX: WooCommerce class dependencies, removed checking for plugin orders, uses woocommerce init action and replaced add_error with wc_add_notice
- Cleaned up code, removed ‘test server’ option, proper variable checking
- Some minor tweaks
- Fixed problem with rounding up weights, better error formatting
- Round up weights and better error reporting
- Returned shipping quote if error returned along with prices
- Fixed some major issues with shipping address data
- Added transparent country allow settings
- Minor fixes.
- Fixed issues with multiple of same item in cart.
- Fixed bug when only one results is returned by API
- Added option for displaying cheapest, fastest or all shipping solutions returned from API.
- Suppress error when only one result comes back
- Added option for using live or test Smart Send API
- Added option to specify if your product weights are in grams or kilograms
- Improved error reporting
- Minor code improvements
- Fixed textual errors on admin screen
- Removed some debugging code that was causing an error