WikiPress is a simple solution for collaborating with other users in the administration section of your WordPress installation.
WikiPress allows you to:
Create a new wiki
Edit existing wikis
Choose the option of archiving your edits
Track the username, date & time of archived wikis
Use simple BBCode inside of your wiki
Quickly add a new wiki using “QuickiPress”
NOTE: A Wiki cannot be inserted into a post and/or page as of right now. That feature is scheduled to be released with the next update.
To install, simply unzip the download provided and follow the following steps:
- Place the WikiPress folder into your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the plugin through the ‘WikiPress’ menu
To uninstall the plugin, please perform the following steps.
- Select the uninstall button on the WikiPress dashboard
- Select the option to remove all WikiPress data from the WordPress database, keep in mind this will delete ALL of your data, including project, clients, and tasks
- Press the Confirm button
- Deactivate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- If desired, remove the WikiPress folder from your
- Can I display Wikis on the dashboard?
This feature, along with post insertion, isn’t scheduled until the next update but it IS in development. For a full list of features on hold & in-progress check out the plugin home page at http://wikipress.rapprich.com.
- Can I insert Wikis into posts or pages?
Shortcode’s will be available in version 1.0.
There are no reviews for this plugin.