This official ShopWeDo plugin connects your WooCommerce store to the ShopWeDo fulfilment platform so we can pick, pack and ship your orders.
It also adds a wide range of shipping carriers and methods to your store.
This plugin is free to use and offers the following features:
* Connect your store to the ShopWeDo fulfilment platform.
* Sync ShopWeDo stock with WooCommerce automatically.
* Sync WooCommerce orders automatically to the ShopWeDo WMS for fulfillment.
* Sync shipping information (e.g. track and trace) and stock updates back to your WooCommerce store once an order is fulfilled.
* On top of home delivery we integrate thousands of european pickup points in your stores checkout page (Bpost, Postnl, DPD, DHL, GLS, …)
Dependency: WooCommerce 2.6 & up
- Upload & Install the plugin to the wp-content/plugins directory (or via the Admin panel)
- Activate plugin through the Plugins screen in the WordPress Admin panel
- Navigate to the WooCommerce->Settings->Shipping
- Open tab \”Shipping Methods\”
- Open \”Pick-up locations (ShopWeDo)\” from the submenu
- Click \”enable\”
Shipping Methods Name:
This is the name being shown as a Shipping Method in the checkout
Your ShopWeDo Shop ID (see FAQ)
Shop API Key:
Your ShopWeDo API Key (see FAQ)
Integration Instance Identifier:
This is an identifier of an existing App Instance in the ShopWeDo back-end to identify the connection being used.
Google Maps API-key:
Needed to show the interactive map
This is the cost for the Shipping Method, and is used as a fallback value when a country has no explicit value set.
This is the minimum checkout-amount when this Shipping Method becomes free.
(0 or empty = free shipping functionality disabled)
Configure tariffs per country, enabling the Shipping Method for those countries.
Map Marker Clustering
This function enabled a clustering of pick-up locations that are close to each other.
Map Center Latitude (Fallback) & Map Center Longitude (Fallback)
These are fallback values, to automatically center the Google Map when no coordinates are known.
e.g. Belgium: 51 Lat, 4 Long / Netherlands: 52 Lat, 5 Long
Map Zoom Level
This is the default zoom level for the Google Map. It\’s advised to use a value between 10 and 15.
Google Map Styling
Confirming a good installation
A customer should be able to select the \”Pick-up Locations\” Shipping Method at checkout, as well as a specific pick-up location.
- Which carriers are available in the parcelshop integration?
The ShopWeDo platform will provide parcelshops from the following carriers: Bpost, DHL Parcel, DPD, Kariboo
- Does this plugin work with other platforms, other than ShopWeDo?
No, this plug-in isn\’t made to be compatible with other plugins or integrations, other than to be used by customers of ShopWeDo e-fulfilment.
- Where can I find my ShopWeDo API credentials?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your API credentials, to receive your Shop ID and API Key.
- What is a Pick-up Location?
These are service locations that accept packages to be retrieved by the customer at a later date. e.g. A local newspaper store
You can find all information regarding this at the Google Maps Platform Console
- Where to generate a style for the Google Map?
You can generate a JSON-object with your styles over at Snazzy Maps
There are no reviews for this plugin.
यह खुला स्रोत सॉफ्टवेयर है। अनुगामी लोगो ने इस प्लगइन के लिए योगदान दिया है।योगदानकर्ता
Interested in development?
- Added Shipping Zones support
- Retrieve CURL with wp_remote_* functions
- Fixed checkout form validation where customers could get sent to the payment-page without selecting an actual pick-up location.
Branding changes, release to WordPress Plugin directory
Changed the \”sendr_service\” key to \”shopwedo_service\”
Hotfix: Removed some aesthetic and functional errors regarding old \”Sendr\”-notices.
Hotfix: A platform-update resulted in a move of our API endpoints.
- New integration for ShopWeDo App Instances
- Added a \”sendr_service\” custom field to an WC Order\’s API output