With Push Notifications For Web, you can send browser push notifications to your site visitors across all popular browsers. Your visitors receive these notifications even when they are not on your site. It only takes a few minutes to install. HTTPS WordPress sites are supported.
Once you have set it up, your site visitors will start seeing opt-in message to receive web push notifications from you. Once they have opted in, you can send them push messages anytime you want.
You can configure the plugin to automatically send push notification to your subscribers any time you publish a new post. You can also also view your subscriber useful user reports (such as browser).
Push Notifications For Web is the new standard in web push notifications. We are trusted by thousands of developers & marketers in small to large companies from around the world for their push notification needs.
- Supports all popular browser such as Chrome (Desktop & Android), Firefox (Desktop & Android), Microsoft Edge (Desktop & Android) web browsers.
- Supports HTTPS sites.
- Automatic Notifications – Automatically send notifications to visitors every time you publish a new post.
Installing the plugin is easy. Just follow these steps:
- From the dashboard of your site, navigate to Plugins –> Add New.
- Select the Upload option and hit “Choose File.”
- When the popup appears, select the push-notifications-for-web.1.0.zip file from your desktop.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait till the upload completes.
- When it’s finished, activate the plugin via the prompt. A message will display confirming activation was successful.
That’s it! Just configure your settings as you see fit, and you’re on your way to send notification your style.
Can this plugin be used to send Push Notifications via Web?
यह खुला स्रोत सॉफ्टवेयर है। अनुगामी लोगो ने इस प्लगइन के लिए योगदान दिया है।योगदानकर्ता
Interested in development?
- Initial release of the plugin