We shorten the time to set up your meetings to be together.
The magic of Planist for freelance consultants, mentors and all content creators is that you can easily use the crypto payment gateway and earn money for your sessions.
We aren’t first scheduling platform but in less than a year since the launch of the second version, we have been able to give users in more than 42 different countries a user experience that distinguishes us from other platforms in the market.
We have provided you with all the main features related to scheduling meetings, including support for unlimited simultaneous calendars, support for unlimited events, and customization of your business brand and logo for free, and this part of Planist will never go out of free mode.
How it Works:
- Visit Planist and create a new account or login to your account
- Then create a new event type or use existing one.
- Copy the event booking page url
- Go to your WordPress admin panel and add planist block
- Paste the event book page url
- This plugin inserts your booking page iframe and will display it to user
This plugin provides 1 block.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
1. Upload the planist plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2. Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
Why should I install this plugin?
Set your availability and choose the type of meeting you want to have, then Planist coordinates everything with your invitees – before and after the face-to-face.
There are a lot of other plugins for this, why should I install this one?
We know that the time of independent consultants, tutors and professionals is priceless and cannot be sold. However, based on artificial intelligence algorithms, during the pricing of non-free sessions, we can offer each expert the real price of his consultation hour, so that they have a better chance of earning more.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
यह खुला स्रोत सॉफ्टवेयर है। अनुगामी लोगो ने इस प्लगइन के लिए योगदान दिया है।योगदानकर्ता
Translate “Planist” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.