The OTYS Plugin makes your WordPress website a proper recruiting website integrated with OTYS. The integration makes sure every step of the process is automated and no extra work has to be done. Vacancies are automaticly pushed to your website without any hassle.
What is included:
– Vacancies list
– Vacancies filters
– Vacancies keyword search in combination with filters
– Vacancies geo search based on postal code
– Vacancies show selected filters
– Vacancy Detail
– Vacancy Application using dynamic OTYS questionsets
– Open applications using OTYS dynamic questionsets
– Mail notifications
For more information please see our knowledge base https://wordpress.otys.com/.
- Added more information to vacancy list & detail response (otys urls)
- Fixed issue with postal code search not working in some scenarios
- Added salary min and max field to vacancy detail and vacancy list result
- Hotfix vacancies url redirect potential undefined array key
- Added auto redirecting old OTYS vacancies url’s to correct detail url page
- Added the exclude parameter to [otys-vacancies-shortlist] which allows for excluding a vacancy based on uid
Warning: Significant changes have been made, please read the changelog. When updating to version 2.0.0 the application form look & feel (templates) will be reset to the default view. Version 2.0.0 does not use the same application form templates as previous versions. Make sure to let your developer read the DEV Notes.
- Read changes https://stonly.com/guide/en/update-2-0-0-5398epXxe5/Steps/
Changelog from previous versions is available in the plugin folder changelog.txt
There are no reviews for this plugin.