MediaFire is a great way to share files of any kind, and it’s especially useful for serving file downloads from your website, without taking up space on your website’s server.
MediaFire FileDrop Manager is a convenient way for you or your clients to add and use up to five MediaFire FileDrops to your WordPress admin.
You will need a MediaFire Professional or Business account to have access to their FileDrop feature
Install this plugin like you would any normal WordPress plugin.
- Install either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the entire
mediafire-filedrop-managerfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the plugin’s settings page to add one or more (up to five) FileDrops
- Do I need a MediaFire account to use this plugin?
Yes, you will need a MediaFire Professional or Business account to have access to their FileDrop feature.
- Can I use my free MediaFire account?
No, the MediaFire free account doesn’t support or provide FileDrops.
- How do I sign up for a MediaFire account?
Go to the MediaFire website at http://www.mediafire.com
- Why did you write this plugin?
I use MediaFire FileDrops for many of my website/mangaged hosting clients, and I wanted a way to make the process easier for me to manage and make the FileDrops easier for my clients to use. The result is this plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
यह खुला स्रोत सॉफ्टवेयर है। अनुगामी लोगो ने इस प्लगइन के लिए योगदान दिया है।योगदानकर्ता
Interested in development?
- Updated help page to conform to MediaFire changes
- Updated WordPress compatibility version
- Added help page: “Linking to Your Files”
- Initial release