Klaro is a free & open-source tool that provides an intuitive, user-friendly and compliant way to manage consent on your website. Klaro is easy to use and configure, lightweight and compatible with all modern browsers.
Klaro is simple, unobtrusive and optimized for mobile as well as desktop browsers. It tries to stay out of the way while helping you to be fully transparent and compliant.
Klaro can manage both inline and external scripts as well as static tracking elements like images or stylesheet links.
- 100% GDPR compliant
- Customisable cookie message using .po file (multi language support)
- Redirects users to modal for more cookie information and toggle individual scripts
- Option to refuse deletion of functional cookies
- Option to review and edit user consent
- Option to reset the user consent
- Set the text and background collors
- Optimised for mobile as well as desktop browsers
- Can manage: inline and external scripts, images, stylesheets, links
- Allow users to have control of what scripts are loaded.
How it Works
To get started after install, create new Application (for internal or external scripts, images or stylesheets…) under Klaro Consent Manager / Add New. Enter script name and description, for example name it "Google Analytics" and enter description "Google Analytics is a freemium web analytics service offered by Google". Set purpose to "Analytics" . Publish Application than scroll at the bottom of the newly created App and copy code generated by the plugin. Code should look something like this:
So in your google analytics code leave your external script as it is and change only internal script, with the code you copied above. You should get something like this:
Activating this plugin does not guarantee that your website is successfully meeting its responsibilities and obligations of GDPR. Individual organisations should assess their unique responsibilities and ensure extra measures are taken to meet any obligations required by law and based on a data protection impact assessment (DPIA).
- Install like any other plugin. After install activate.
- Go to Klaro Consent Manager / Settings and change the settings to suite your needs.
- Go to Klaro Consent Manager / Applications and create new Applications.
- Change your scripts that need consent with code provided in the Application (edit Application and see code at the bottom of the page).
यह खुला स्रोत सॉफ्टवेयर है। अनुगामी लोगो ने इस प्लगइन के लिए योगदान दिया है।योगदानकर्ता
- Hide custom meta fields from posts and pages and show it only at klaro settings
- Fixed delete cookies on consent reset
- Fixed Klaro code preview
- Fixed Klaro view
- Fixed reset Klaro
- Second version of Klaro Content Manager plugin.
- First version of Klaro Content Manager plugin.