This plugin will display up to 30 of your magazines or publications that are hosted on ISSUU using cover images.
- First download this plugin to your desktop.
- Extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through this “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- Using your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Inside your WordPress admin area, head to the Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click on Activate Plugin to activate it.
- Click on the Settings link under the plugin name to enter your API key and secret and click save
- Copy and paste the shortcode [display_magazines] into any page where you would like the magazine listing to display
- How do I generate an API key
This plugin requires an ISSUU API key & secret to work. You can generate one by visiting https://issuu.com/home/settings/apikey
- Ok, now what?
After logging in, click on the green button that says ‘CREATE API KEY’. You will need to copy the API key and API secret into each of the corresponding fields on the plugin settings screen.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
यह खुला स्रोत सॉफ्टवेयर है। अनुगामी लोगो ने इस प्लगइन के लिए योगदान दिया है।योगदानकर्ता
Translate “ISSUU Magazine Display” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added option to display title and publish date.
- Adjusted border style to mimic issuu drop shadow instead of 1px border
- Added new sorting options and option to limit how many magazines are displayed.
- Miscellaneous Fixes
- Fixed broken link
- Adjusted readme file.
- प्रारंभिक प्रकाशन