What this plugin does:
Automatically changes your logo/header image based on the date.
- Automatically updates background image of a div container with your chosen css class
- Two Modes Available: Image Mode and Flash Mode (beta)
- Select from a list of 28 Holidays (Use any or all)
- Add your own custom dates/holidays
- Setup information available on settings page
- Other admin options
Features Planned or in Development:
- Unique Logos Per Page/Post
- Auto image size detection
- Combo Image/Flash Mode
- Upload the “HLogoZ-WP” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Create a new folder named “logos” in the “/wp-content/” folder
- Upload the logos you would like to use in your new “logos” folder located in wp-content/logos/
- Click “Setting” tab and find a link to “HLogoZ-WP” options
- Fill out the options
- See additional setup information on the settings page
- Which version of WordPress is supported?
WordPress 2.7.x to 3.2.x is currently supported. This plugin has not been tested on any versions before 2.7.
- Where can I submit bug reports and feature requests?
You may submit feedback and bug reports via our feedback forum
There are no reviews for this plugin.
यह खुला स्रोत सॉफ्टवेयर है। अनुगामी लोगो ने इस प्लगइन के लिए योगदान दिया है।योगदानकर्ता
1.1.6 – 7/19/11
- Added background CSS option.
- Added width 100% option.
1.1.5 – 9/14/09
- Removed “logos” folder. You’ll need to create a new folder called “logos” inside wp-content folder. This is to fix the update deletion issue for new versions.
- Fixed the promote setting
- Updated Installation Instructions and Setup Information
1.1.4 – 6/14/09
- Modified setup instructions and added info for editing the default WordPress theme
1.1.3 – 6/13/09
- Updated the CSS for boxes to fix visual glitch in 2.8
1.1.2 – 4/26/09
- Added logos folder, linking issue fixed
- No longer need to make a logos folder
1.1.1 – 3/30/09
- Added HLogoZ Logo
- Updated backend design to match logo
- Added Dropdown boxes for width and height to choose type of dimension property (px or em)
- Added Dropdown box for Image class to choose id or class
1.1.0 – 3/22/09
- Added Custom Holiday Feature
- Fixed a time bug, offset now works properly
- Fixed the extract bug that was causing an on screen error
- Minor code cleanup
1.0.3 – 3/18/09
- Default image bug fix
1.0.2 – 3/17/09
- Some code clean up
1.0.1 – 3/15/09
- Date and/or date ranges are now listed next to holidays
1.0.0 – 3/3/09
- Initial Release