HeadlineEnvy adds the ability to A/B test the titles of your content through integration with Optimizely.
- Unrestricted headline variations. When creating the test for a headline, you can add as many or as few as you wish.
- Test headlines anywhere. Headline variations are applied to any place that your titles are output regardless of whether they appear on a post page, in the navigation, etc.
- Experiment results. Revisit posts in the dashboard to check the status of headline statistical significance while your headline experiments are executed.
- Automatic headline selection. Optionally choose to let HeadlineEnvy and Optimizely detect statistically significant winners and automatically update the post with the winning title.
To contribute, report issues, or make feature requests use Github.
http://www.funnelenvy.com/headlineenvy-wordpress-optimizely for official support of this plugin.
- Install HeadlineEnvy either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- After activating HeadlineEnvy, head over to the HeadlineEnvy settings page and enter your Optimizely API key.
- Once your Optimizely API key has been entered, select the Optimizely project that you wish HeadlineEnvy to use for creating its experiments.
- Select the post types you wish to allow for headline testing.
- Visit any post edit page and you will see a new button prompting you to add additional headlines! Enter a few and hit Save/Update/Publish.
- That’s it!
HeadlineEnvy works by attaching to the the_title filter hook. If your theme or plugin uses a method of getting post titles that does not trigger that hook HeadlineEnvy will be unable to A/B test those cases.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
यह खुला स्रोत सॉफ्टवेयर है। अनुगामी लोगो ने इस प्लगइन के लिए योगदान दिया है।योगदानकर्ता
Translate “HeadlineEnvy – headline testing with Optimizely” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Lots of improvements and code tweaks thanks to @colegeissinger:
- Any translated strings should be escaped with esc_html__() or esc_html_e()
- Checking user has right privileges
- Cleaning up of redundant sanitization functionality into a central method
- Added a “Deep Sanitize” method to ensure no matter the type of data, everything is cleaned up
- Updates to some JS to avoid XSS instances through DOM manipulation
- Caching jQuery selectors like $( document )
- Sanitizing late, escaping early
- Fixed a few PHP warnings
- Normalized naming conventions to match Optimizely
- Normalized number values so they match Optimizely (i.e. 32.5% vs. 0.3247859996)
- Fixed a reference to the conversion value
- When deleting title variations confirmation now uses the variation ‘title’ instead of the variation id #
- Fixed an issue where some default options were lost of user tried to use an invalid API Key
- Return empty array for $primary_results when there are none yet
- Initial release