FullScreen AJAX Loader is a handpicked collection of full-screen spinners and loaders made with ♥ using pure HTML, CSS, and JS. Thanks to those technics, preloader will not slow down the website and same time will increase the user experience of those of your visitors that have to wait for the next page.
The preference panel allows you to choose a loader and customize it within an unlimited combination of the main color, background dimmer color, and the opacity.
Psst, we also support Woocomerce, so you can use it in your e-commerce shop as well!
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Appearance -> Customize -> Fullscreen Loader to open settings.
- Why should I use that?
Are you tired of default loader? Or it doesn’t match your site or store? You can simply choose the different one and customize effects!
- What can I change?
You can choose the spinner, color, background color, and opacity. Milion of combinations are waiting to test!
- Where I can find plugin settings?
Settings are available in Customizer. Go to Appearance -> Customize and open Fullscreen Loader tab.
- Does it work with other plugins?
Indeed! The plugin replaces default behavior of the website, so you can easily mix it with a blend of your plugins!
- Can I use my own loader?
YES! And it’s easy to do. All you have to do is:
1. Prepare the HTML/CSS code of your loader and save as “custom.php”.
2. In the active theme directory create folder “fullscreen-ajax-loader”.
3. Drop the “custom.php” file in the created folder.
4. In the theme CSS file add appropriate styles.
5. In the plugin preferences panel select “Custom”.
6. Boom, done!
- Can I use my own image as a loader?
YES! From version 1.2 you can upload animated gif file instead of using custom HTML + CSS loader.
यह खुला स्रोत सॉफ्टवेयर है। अनुगामी लोगो ने इस प्लगइन के लिए योगदान दिया है।योगदानकर्ता
Translate “FullScreen AJAX Loader” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add custom loader image upload – overrides active theme
- Add loader scaling using css transform
- Add setting to prevent showing loader for requests with specific parameters
- Add basic compatibility with BuddyPress – prevent showing loader for ‘heartbeat’ requests
- Add Polish translation
- Add link to plugin settings on plugins listing
- First release