Create professional WordPress websites faster than ever with the Envato Elements WordPress plugin.
Browse and import Elementor Templates and premium stock photos without leaving WordPress.
Free Template Kits for Elementor
Everyone has access to try thousands of free page and block templates to use within Elementor. All you need to do is browse, import, then customize
Premium Template Kits for Elementor
Professionally designed, code-free & fully flexible. Full page templates, or block templates, available for Envato Elements subscribers.
Royalty-free Stock Photos
Envato Elements subscribers can easily import over 1 million, royalty-free photos without leaving WordPress.
Envato has created an unlimited Elementor templates resource, offering a huge array of templates that fit almost every purpose.
Ben – CMO, Elementor
What is Envato Elements
Envato Elements is your ultimate creative asset subscription. Get unlimited downloads of themes, plugins, graphics, photos, fonts and more. Everything you need for your next project for one low price.
What is a Template Kit?
A Template Kit is a collection of templates that have been designed to help you create a website for a specific niche industry, with the help of a page builder, like Elementor.
What is the connection with Envato Elements?
Envato Elements subscribers can connect their account to access hundreds of premium Template Kits as well as millions of Premium Stock Photos – all ready to be imported directly into WordPress.
Will Template Kits work with my theme?
Yes! The Template Kits plugin & our Templates are intended to work with your favourite WordPress themes.
Will it work with my favourite page builder plugin?
Template Kits currently work with either Elementor and or Elementor Pro. We are in the process of adding support for more popular page builders, so watch this space!
What about Gutenberg?
We hope to provide Template Kits for Gutenberg in the future – if it is possible!
How are the templates licensed?
Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Does the plugin use an External Service for Content or Tracking?
As of version 0.0.9 or later, when your website communicates with our service we record the version of our plugin that you are using and the templates/photos that you have requested.
How do I get support, report issues or provide feedback?
If you have any questions or feedback for the team, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
यह खुला स्रोत सॉफ्टवेयर है। अनुगामी लोगो ने इस प्लगइन के लिए योगदान दिया है।योगदानकर्ता
“Envato Elements – Photos & Elementor Templates” has been translated into 15 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
2.0.11 – 2021-10-21
- Fix: Swap to using ZipArchive for Template Kit extraction
2.0.10 – 2021-09-17
- Feature: Better compatibility with Elementor Kits
2.0.9 – 2021-07-19
- Fix: Compatibility with Elementor 3.3.0
2.0.8 – 2021-02-02
- Feature: Support for Elementor Landing Page templates
- Feature: Elementor compatibility check
2.0.7 – 2020-11-09
- Fix: Reporting correct server limit status
- Fix: Bug where UI not updated if template kit is already imported allowing duplicate imports
- Disable: WP big image size threshold to allow larger images
2.0.6 – 2020-08-28
- Fix: Better support for RTL text direction
- Fix: Better handling of Global Kit Site Styles
- Fix: Better support for WP_DEBUG
- Fix: Better compatibility with Elementor Pro
- Fix: Better visibility of the required plugin notice
- Feature: Display server settings on settings page for user troubleshooting
2.0.5 – 2020-06-08
- Fix: Better support for styles on free template kits and free blocks
2.0.4 – 2020-05-22
- Fix: Better support for Template Kits with missing images
- Fix: Bug where some Free Block Templates are stuck at 0% importing
2.0.3 – 2020-05-18
- Improvement: Bring back dedicated “Free Blocks” view
- Improvement: Add more items to the Elementor modal window
- Improvement: Add progress indicator when importing templates
- Fix: Timeout errors when importing templates that contain lots of images
- Fix: Elementor Pro URL
2.0.2 – 2020-05-13
- Fix: Better compatibility with PHP 5.x
- Fix: Updating memory limit and time limits during Template Kit / Photo import
- Improvement: Show photo title on hover
2.0.1 – 2020-05-12
- Fix: Better display of encoded characters within Template Kits
- Fix: Better modal previews and messaging around Kits/Blocks
- Fix: Better ZIP handling for a range of hosting accounts
2.0.0 – 2020-05-12
- Feature: Premium Template Kits from Envato Elements
- Feature: Improved Free Template Kits Search
- Feature: Added new Installed Template Kits section
- Feature: Improved Premium Photos Integration
- Fix: Stability and speed improvements
1.1.9 – 2020-02-24
- Fix: Block import issue
1.1.8 – 2020-02-13
- Fix: API timeout issues on some hosting accounts
1.1.7 – 2019-12-23
- Fix: Block insert fixes for Elementor version 2.8
1.1.6 – 2019-12-18
- Removed folder from plugin tag that was not needed
1.1.5 – 2019-12-13
- Compatibility fix for Elementor version 2.8
1.1.4 – 2019-11-01
- Pagination and general speed improvements
1.1.3 – 2019-09-23
- Increase items per page
1.1.2 – 2019-09-02
- Fix: Creating pages in Firefox fixed
1.1.1 – 2019-07-08
- Fix: Photo pagination bug
1.1.0 – 2019-07-01
- New Feature: Premium Template Kits
1.0.7 – 2019-06-11
- Fix: Pagination UI improvements
- Fix: Transient settings value to improve page performance.
1.0.6 – 2019-05-22
- Fix: Importing Large Templates was resulting in blank page.
1.0.5 – 2019-05-16
- Fix: Fix WordPress Error Handling with 5.2
1.0.4 – 2019-05-09
- Improvement: Search and Browse improvement.
- Improvement: Added “report a bug” links to templates.
- Improvement: A better Envato Elements sign in experience.
1.0.3 – 2019-04-30
- Improvement: Imported Envato Elements Photos now get SEO metadata filled in.
- Improvement: Search and Browse speed increase.
- Improvement: Search UI autocomplete improvement.
1.0.2 – 2019-04-16
- Fix: Scrolling Envato Elements Photos in the Media library
- Fix: API token missing information error
1.0.1 – 2019-04-09
- Fix: Insert Envato Elements Photos directly into Gutenberg
1.0.0 – 2019-04-09
- Feature: Envato Elements Photos Search & Import
- Feature: Media Library Photos Integration
- Feature: Free text search for Templates and Blocks
- Improvement: New and Faster UI
0.1.7 – 2019-01-30
- Fixes: Compatibility with Astra theme
0.1.6 – 2019-01-21
- Feature: Popups for Elementor Pro
- Improvement: Plugin menu location
- Fixes: Envato Button minimum version
0.1.5 – 2018-12-31
- Fixes: Layout improvements
0.1.4 – 2018-12-12
- Feature: Envato Button
0.1.3 – 2018-12-12
- Fix: Settings menu link fix
0.1.2 – 2018-11-28
- Improvement: Template Kit Navigation
0.1.1 – 2018-10-19
- Feature: Elementor Blocks.
- Fix: Importing duplicate templates.
0.1.0 – 2018-09-18
- Feature: In app notifications.
- Improvement: Better category navigation.
- Fix: Compatibility with Smush plugin.
0.0.9 – 2018-09-11
- Feature: Elementor Pro Support.
- Feature: Filter kits by industry.
- Fix: Hosting compatibility.
- Improvement: Media import speed.
0.0.8 – 2018-08-21
- Fix: REST API connection.
- Improvement: Thumbnail hover animation.
- Improvement: Horizontal scrollbar click.
- Set minimum PHP version to 5.6
0.0.7 – 2018-08-07
- Feature: Scroll locking when on kit ‘Detail View’.
- Feature: Highlighting new kits.
- Feature: CSS imported into the Customizer for easy editing.
- Fix: Improvements to Beaver Builder importing.
- Added a ‘Photos and More’ page
0.0.6 – 2018-07-31
- Initial release.