This plugin is an implementation of the Syntax Highlighter 2.1.364 by Alex Gorbatchev with a front end to allow configuring all the global settings that are available, such having the plugin automatically include languages to highlight, thereby improving page loading performance.
ActionScript3, Bash/shell, C#, C++, CSS, Delphi, Diff,
PowerShell, Python, Ruby, Scala, SQL, Visual Basic, XML
Default, Django, Emacs, FadeToGrey, Midnight, RDark
- Extract plugin into /wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin.
- Specify your code snippets in your blog post using the Usage Directions.
<pre class="brush:js"> alert("Hello world"); </pre>
How do I get the best performance out of this plugin?
* Disable any syntax types that your blog doesn’t use, especially if you are only using a few of the syntax brushes.
* If your blog has a footer, you should enable the option to put the brushes in the footer.
* Also, if your blog has a footer, then Enable the automatic feature which will only include the language brushes that are referenced on each page of your blog.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
यह खुला स्रोत सॉफ्टवेयर है। अनुगामी लोगो ने इस प्लगइन के लिए योगदान दिया है।योगदानकर्ता
Translate “Easy Google Syntax Highlighter” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added a message warning against using Auto Brushes without Brushes in Footer
- The reset button on Settings wasn’t resetting the Default Brush option
- Changed the internal name for Auto Brushes to something less generic. Please check Auto Brush settings after installing this update.
- Updated to version 2.1.364 of Alex Gorbachev’s highlighter script
- New feature to use a default brush for tags that don’t specify a brush (thanks to gjulian for the suggestion)
- Fixed a bug that stopped a custom tag being used when Auto Brushes was enabled
- Removed redundant code
- Fixed incorrect path for script copy swf file
- Option to automatically include language brushes that are referenced on the blog page being viewed
- Minor tweaks to allow this plugin to work with wp-minify
- First version