So-called \”Easter Eggs\” are known from games.
From now on, you can also implement easter eggs in WordPress to, for example, hide coupon codes or encourage the website‘s visitor to partake in raffles.
With each found easter egg, a different part of the coupon is unlocked. The visitors automatically increase the number of page views or certain products can be advertised unconsciously.
- implement \”easter eggs\” in posts or pages
- change the graphic
- a cookie is set for one day, so that each user can see the \”easter eggs\” only once per day
- implement \”easter eggs\” in products (pro version required)
- Idea, concept and graphics by ScaryKing
- Coding by Codedrill Infotech.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
- go to Settings / Easter Eggs and define your coupon code or quizzes solution word
- break down your code to the individual Easter Eggs
- go to posts or pages and define which post is an Easter Egg
There are no reviews for this plugin.
यह खुला स्रोत सॉफ्टवेयर है। अनुगामी लोगो ने इस प्लगइन के लिए योगदान दिया है।योगदानकर्ता
Translate “Easter Eggs” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
This is the first release of Easter Eggs Plugin