The Donations for WooCommerce plugin facilitates acceptance of donations of varying amounts through your WooCommerce store. It adds a Donation product type that allows the end user to set the price.
If you like this free plugin, please consider making a donation.
- Click “Plugins” > “Add New” in the WordPress admin menu.
- Search for “Donations for WooCommerce”.
- Click “Install Now”.
- Click “Activate Plugin”.
Alternatively, you can manually upload the plugin to your wp-content/plugins directory.
यह खुला स्रोत सॉफ्टवेयर है। अनुगामी लोगो ने इस प्लगइन के लिए योगदान दिया है।योगदानकर्ता
“Potent Donations for WooCommerce” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Add attributes support
- Show ‘downloadable’ box on the product settings page
- Add ‘show taxes’ option to the admin page and based on that setting unhide taxes options for the donations product
- Add escape functions
- Update tested up to for WooCommerce
- Other minor changes
- Update tested up
- Mixed minor changes on the admin page
- Fixes related to WooCommerce 3.0
- Updated donation product class for compatibility with WC 3.0
- Changed plugin name from “Donations for WooCommerce” to “Potent Donations for WooCommerce”
- Added donation amount increment option
- Disable AJAX add-to-cart functionality for donation products
- Override Add to Cart button text on single product page
- Made strings translatable
- Added option to disable donation amount field in cart
- Added review/donate notice and donate link
- Bugfix: Default amount field not visible in donation product options in WC 2.6.2
- Bugfix: Default amounts of $1,000+ not displaying
- Bugfix: Fatal error when WooCommerce isn’t active
- Bugfix: Amount field shown in catalog for products other than donations
- Bugfix: Amount field shown in cart for products other than donations
- Bugfix: Amount field missing step parameter
- Initial release