Clker.com plugin allows you to search for clip art images while you are writing your posts. It communicates with clker.com, runs the search and displays the clipart results for you.
Every clip art image comes in three sizes. If you click on any of the search results the picture will be inserted into your rich text editor TinyMCE.
The plugin is so easy to use and there is no work for you to do and no uploading images.
1. Added a disclaimer
1. Fixed a bug with the tags of the search.php script. Used not to work on some FreeBSD installations.
1. Moved the disclaimer to the bottom of the screen
2. Added a link to the bugs/features page
3. Added a link to rate the plugin at wordpress.org
1. Fix a bug related to showing stock & raster photos.
1. Fix a bug with SVN committing version 1.2.2
- Unpack the zip file in your ‘/wp-conent/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to write -> post, click on CTRL+R to force refresh of all files not from the cache
- Have fun.
- Do I need to link to clker.com?
No. A link would be appreciated but it is up to you.
- Can I use your images for commercial purposes
The clip art images are believed to be in public domain. Users who directly shared their images dedicated it to public domain. Other pictures were collected by us from different internet resources that labelled them public domain. You can use them as you wish and as allowed by the laws of your state or country.
- Do I have to attribute you?
- Where can I request features or report bugs?
The best place is my weblog at the plugin’s page http://www.clker.com/blog . I do not make any promises with regards to adding features, or fixing bugs. It all depends on how much spare time I have, but I’ll do my best to look into it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.