** IMPORTANT **
This plugin will not be updated for future versions of BuddyPress (1.3) – if you would like to take over this plugin, please contact me.
This plugin allows certain XML-RPC commands for BuddyPress (Requires a client!)
A client application is required to connect to this BuddyPress XML-RPC – Receiver plugin. This could be anything from a standalone WordPress plugin to an iPhone app.
Please read the FAQ and About Page.
- Upload the full directory into your wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plugin at the plugin administration page
- Adjust settings via the WP-Admin BuddyPress XML-RPC page
- How does it work?
Allow your BuddyPress members to access certain BuddyPress features via XML-RPC. You may restrict settings on a wp_cap level and per member. Each member will need to generate an apikey (instead of using their password) to connect to your BuddyPress XML-RPC service. You can select which RPC commands to allow as well.
- How do members retrieve data?
A client is required to send XML-RPC commands. If you have built a client (from standalone WordPress, iPhone, Firefox extensions, etc) please let me know and I’ll list it here.
- What commands and data is returned?
Please see the About page for a full list of commands and expected data.
- What commands are available?
– send an activity_update
– get various activity stream items
– send an activity stream update filed under blogs
– delete the activity update related to an already posted activity record (ie, if unpublishing a blog post)
– get a list of friends
bp.getMyFollowers (if plugin is installed)
– get a list of followers
bp.getMyFollowing (if plugin is installed)
– get a list of following
– get a list of groups
– member adminbar notifications (new message, new friend, follower, etc)
– check if connection works
- My question isn’t answered here
Please contact me on
There are no reviews for this plugin.
यह खुला स्रोत सॉफ्टवेयर है। अनुगामी लोगो ने इस प्लगइन के लिए योगदान दिया है।योगदानकर्ता
Translate “BuddyPress XMLRPC – Receiver” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First [BETA] version