The plugin adds DEFAULT Profile and Group cover settings in WP Admin – Settings – BuddyPress – Settings.
You also have the option to replace default BuddyPress cover photo and use this plugin for the cover functionality.
Check out this demo to see it in action:
- Download the plugin file
- Unzip the file into a folder on your hard drive
- Upload the
/buddypress-cover-photo/folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/folder on your site
- Single-site BuddyPress go to Plugins menu and activate there.
- For Multisite visit Network Admin -> Plugins and Network Activate it there.
- What other configurations do I need
No. This plugin needs no configuration.
- How do I set up default cover images
From WP admin – Settings – BuddyPress – Settings you can set default images for profile and groups.
यह खुला स्रोत सॉफ्टवेयर है। अनुगामी लोगो ने इस प्लगइन के लिए योगदान दिया है।योगदानकर्ता
“BuddyPress Default Cover Photo” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Fixed customizer error when BPCP plugin was active
- Changed some typos in the plugin description
- Plugin is now properly prepared for localisation so it can get automatic translation updates trough WordPress https://translate.wordpress.org
- BuddyPress 2.6 compatibility added
- Added option to replace Buddypress functionality with the plugin in Settings – BuddyPress – Settings
- Added fallback to Buddypress 2.4 core functionality for Profile/Group Cover. Right now having the plugin active will use BP functionality and use to the old uploaded image until you upload a new one with the new BP interface. The plugins screens are no longer users in BuddyPress 2.4 and we only kept the default image setttings in the WP Admin – Settings – Buddypress – Settings area
- Added Catalan translation
- Change to the group cover tint inner layer to show also when the user isn’t logged in. thanks @sharmstr
- Updated translation files
- Some extra checks when saving just the position so it won’t remove the existing image
- Some fixes to allow other themes to filter the backround html tag
- Fixed header info section of the plugin that was causing some install problems
- Fixed a BuddyPress Group editing issue from admin area as in: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compatibility-problem-with-buddypress
- Added html tag filter to hook into the background element if theme developers need to
- Added Group cover
- Added settings for default profile and group covers in Settings – BuddyPress – Settings screen
- Fixed translations
- Allow admin to set covers for members
- Initial release