Generate screenshots of your WordPress page across multiple mobile and desktop browsers in a single click. Debug instantly by starting a Live session from the screenshot dashboard.
Why should you use this plugin?
- Test your web pages instantly by generating screenshots.
- Ensure uniform rendering across all device-browser combinations.
- Debug instantly by starting a BrowserStack Live session from the screenshot dashboard.
Steps to use:
- Install the plugin, and enable it after the installation is complete.
- Open the WordPress dashboard, hover over the page/post you want to take a screenshot of.
- Click on the 1-click screenshot button to generate screenshots of your page/post.
Detailed documentation available here.
BrowserStack is the most reliable web and mobile app testing platform on the market today. Founded by developers, for developers, BrowserStack allows users to quickly and easily test their mobile and web applications across thousands of devices and desktop browsers in order to ensure their software meets and exceeds organizational and customer expectations. More than 25,000 customers around the globe rely on BrowserStack. Founded in 2011, BrowserStack’s North American headquarters are located in San Francisco. The privately held company is backed by Accel.
For detailed documentation about BrowserStack and all its features, please refer to this.
If you face any issues, you can reach us here.
Once you have installed the plugin and created your account, you can start taking screenshots for your pages and posts. You can take screenshots from the preview section of your page and posts as well.
- Any questions?
You can ask your questions here
यह खुला स्रोत सॉफ्टवेयर है। अनुगामी लोगो ने इस प्लगइन के लिए योगदान दिया है।योगदानकर्ता
Translate “BrowserStack for WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release Date – 15 May 2019
- First realease of browserstack 1-click screenshots plugin from WordPress.
Release Date – 30 May 2019
- Bug fix for draft page screenshots and extra security for draft pages.
Release Date – 10 Oct 2019
- Bug fix for published page screenshots.