Bizuno Accounting, by PhreeSoft, is a full featured double-entry accounting/ERP application based on the PhreeBooks open source platform. Features include customer account management, vendor management, full featured double-entry accounting, inventory control, financial transaction management an more. Features include:
- Responsive displays for desktop, mobile and tablet devices.
- Multi-user and multi-Currency capability
- Over 40 standard reports and PhreeForm report/form generator with user level lockout security
- Multi-language at the user level
- Full security control at the user/role level to access
- Independent, configurable dashboard with over 20 choices at each main menu
- Extensible with available PhreeSoft modules, extensions and tools for even more power
- Interfaces available from PhreeSoft to many popular shopping cart, including WooCommerce
- User defined themes, icon sets and colors
PhreeSoft was the original developer of the PhreeBooks open source ERP/Accounting application back in 2007. PhreeBooks development was replaced with Bizuno, the next generation ERP/Accounting application to provide faster, highly customizable, and a more user friendly experience.
Follow the standard installation procedure for all WordPress apps. Once activated, click the Bizuno menu item and press Install to complete the installation.
- PHP version 5.4 or greater (PHP 5.6 or greater is recommended, tested with PHP 7.4)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended, tested with MySQL 5.6 & 5.7)
- WordPress 5.3+
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the WordPress plugins folder, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Click on the Bizuno menu item to load the Bizuno Portal.
- From the Welcome portal, click the Install button to configure the application and install the database tables. A pop up will appear to enter some initial information, select your preferences and press the Next icon.
- Wait about 10 seconds to get everything up and configured and the page will reload with your new Bizuno home page dashboard.
Which chart of accounts do I use?
- There are a few common standard charts included. You can select one of these as a base to complete the install. After that you may add/delete chart accounts manually or import a completely new chart of accounts. Note that once a journal entry has been made, you cannot replace your entire chart of accounts, it must be replaced PRIOR to your first journal entry.
यह खुला स्रोत सॉफ्टवेयर है। अनुगामी लोगो ने इस प्लगइन के लिए योगदान दिया है।योगदानकर्ता
Interested in development?
2022-11-21 – Rework registry, prepare for icon overhaul to font-awesome, prepare for Bizuno Office integration
2022-10-17 – Forgot primary Bizuno Theme files
2022-10-17 – New features, inventory merge, GL account merge
2022-08-26 – Fix issue setting access for new installs. Fixed store ID definition change
2022-08-10 – Patch release to fix bugs when Bizuno Pro is not loaded
2022-08-04 – Mostly bug fixes, some new features. Added PayFabric to Pro version
2022-02-16 – Bizuno Pro upgrades, minor fixes, multi-business changes.
2022-01-27 – Minor bug fixes and tested with WordPress 5.9.
2021-11-11 – Minor bug fixes.
2021-10-21 – Minor bug fixes.
2021-09-15 – Added Strip interface to Bizuno Pro. Changes to post rules for Stripe. Minor Bugs.
2021-09-03 – Initial post-PhreeSoft release. Removes dashboards with dependence on PhreeSoft.com website