Integrates your blog with the YOURLS custom URL generator.
- Creates YOURLs links for all content using wp_shortlink
- Saves links to post_meta to reduce server calls
- Easily access link stats from the admin bar
- Only 2 options: domain and api key
Released under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- Backup your WordPress database, config file, and .htaccess file
- Upload the zip file to the
- वर्डप्रैस के प्लगइन मेनू के द्वारा इस प्लगइन को सक्रिय करें
- Visit the Better YOURLS page under settings to add domain and API key
- Are you still developing this plugin?
- Yes! This plugin was adopted in 2018 by Aaron Eaton to continue development.
- Does this work with network or multisite installations?
- I don’t know. I haven’t tried it.
- Can I help?
- Of course! I am in constant need of testers and I would be more than happy to add the right contributor. In addition, I could always use help with translations for internationalization.
यह खुला स्रोत सॉफ्टवेयर है। अनुगामी लोगो ने इस प्लगइन के लिए योगदान दिया है।योगदानकर्ता
“Better YOURLS” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Better YOURLS” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Plugin is now compatible with Gutenberg.
- Fixed security error when using Bulk Edit. Thanks <a href=”https://github.com/clementduncan>@clementduncan!
- Plugin adopted by Aaron Eaton
- Fixed an error that prevented private post types from being handled correctly.
- Fixed deployment error
- Fixed error on settings save due to unavailable array.
- Fixed “Security Error” when saving ignored posts.
- Minor JS and CSS refactoring for easier debugging
- Moved .pot file to “languages” folder
- Added ability to properly handle non-public post types.
- Minor fixes and typo corrections.
- Minor code sniffer fixes.
- Added nonce to keyword form.
- Cleaned up various typos and other PHP Codesniffer issues.
- Fixed custom keyword issue (Credit Dom Sammut)
- Various typo and other minor fixes.
- 2.1.3 Cleans out extra files in the packaged plugin that my deployment script didn’t catch.
- Fix: No longer will generate shortlinks for admin menu items
- Behind the scenes: Finally started adding proper Unit Tests to improve reliability. Coverage is up to about 25%
- Fix: ShortURL generation will now work better with many social sharing plugins such as Jetpack
- Enhancement: Allow for https access to YOURLS installation for API actions
- Enhancement: Disable short-url creation for specific content types
- Enhancement: Numerous additional hooks for more finer-grained control of URL creation
- Enhancement: Use POST instead of GET for URL creation
- Fix: Better checking of posts before creating a link to avoid issues
- Fix : Spaces should no longer be eliminated from titles
- Enhancement: Allow filtering of post types (credit to domsammut)
- Enhancement: complete refactor for better efficiency and less bugs
- Fixed: Fixed an issue preventing the shortlink from displaying for some URLS (see https://github.com/ChrisWiegman/Better-YOURLS/pull/1)
- Minor typo fixes and test with version 4.1
- Added hook to generate short url on post transition
- Added get_shortlink hook to cover normal shortlink generation
- No longer try to generate a shortlink in pre_get_shortlink. Just return it if it already exists
- More efficient shortlink creation
- General code cleanup
- Improved URL validation to avoid saving extraneous data
- Minor typo fixes
- Don’t generate URLs in admin, wait for the first post view
- प्रारंभिक प्रकाशन