No fancy, complicated syntax highlighting here. The goal of this plugin is to allow your bbPress users to post code snippets in their forum topics and replies without having to learn anything new. Basically, any raw HTML/PHP posted within
<code> tags will automatically be converted and displayed in the forum as you’d expect it would.
And additionally, anything posted within
<pre> tags will be automatically escaped from bbPress applying wpautop. This will allow for your forum users’ code snippets to keep their whitespace as they intend.
bbpress-code-snippetsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
यह खुला स्रोत सॉफ्टवेयर है। अनुगामी लोगो ने इस प्लगइन के लिए योगदान दिया है।योगदानकर्ता
Translate “bbPress Code Snippets” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Improved posting code snippets overall for non-admin users.
- Fixed issues with not accepting many HTML tags in code snippets non-admin users.
- Fixed issue with
rel="nofollow"getting added to
<a>tags in code snippets.
- Fixed issue with URL’s in code snippets becoming clickable links.
- Fixed URL’s being transformed into clickable links from happenning within
<pre>tag to WordPress’s global $allowedtags so non-admin users can actually post with the
- This is the first release.