Balfolk ticketing plugin.
* Create event with multiple products
* Include unique order hash code included with the order confirmation
* Ability to download separate tickets as the PDF file
* Ability to scan & update the tickets statuses – this requires the usage of the “FolkTickets” mobile application (available in the Goolge Play store)
Additional supported plugins:
* Product Open Pricing (Name Your Price) for WooCommerce (not working together with Hyyan WooCommerce Polylang Integration)
* Hyyan WooCommerce Polylang Integration (not working together with Product Open Pricing (Name Your Price) for WooCommerce). WARNING: Hyyan WooCommerce Polylang Integration Stock Sync must be disabled!
- Download & activate required dependencies
- Download & activate the plugin
- Update the string translations if required (Languages -> Strings translations)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
यह खुला स्रोत सॉफ्टवेयर है। अनुगामी लोगो ने इस प्लगइन के लिए योगदान दिया है।योगदानकर्ता
Translate “Balfolk Tickets” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Options page for plugin created
- List of product IDs can be specified to enable optional checkbox on the checkout
- Statistics include only tickets for completed orders
- Display only default language products on the event management tab
- Additional filtering and summary for the “View tickets” page
- Ordering event tickets by product publish date
- Custom stock management (WARNING: Hyyan WooCommerce Polylang Integration Stock Sync must be disabled)
- Tested with WP 5.0.1
- Bug fix: Fix errors for REST requests (page update failure in Gutenberg previews)
- Added admin view to manage tickets
- Remove product link from cart
- Remove product link from order summary table
- Bugfix: find default language slug
- Removed dependency for Hyyan WooCommerce Polylang Integration
- Custom text for “add to card” button
- Support for additonal plugin added: Product Open Pricing (Name Your Price) for WooCommerce
- Updated readme
- Added plugin to the WP repository