AWSM Team is the most versatile and lite-weight WordPress plugin available to create and manage a team showcase.
The lite version comes with 3 presets and a number of style options. You can create a great looking team section on your WordPress site in a few minutes after installing the plugin.
Video Demo (on Pro version)
- Unique presets
- Responsive and Touch Enabled
- Number of style options for each presets
- Clean design
- Detailed documentation
- Option to add custom CSS
- Card Layout – with 4 style options
- Table – with 3 style options
- List – with 2 style options
The most versatile WordPress plugin available to create and manage a team showcase.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/awsm-teamdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsscreen in WordPress
यह खुला स्रोत सॉफ्टवेयर है। अनुगामी लोगो ने इस प्लगइन के लिए योगदान दिया है।योगदानकर्ता
“AWSM Team – Team Showcase Plugin” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
V 1.3.0 – 2021-11-25
- Added: Native lazy loading support for member images.
- Improved: Cards preset styles.
- Code improvements based on WordPress coding standards.
- Other minor bug fixes.
V 1.2.1 – 2020-07-07
- Fixed: Conflict with NextGEN Gallery plugin that prevents a user from adding or editing member details in Gutenberg.
V 1.2.0 – 2020-05-06
- Added: Gutenberg support for Team Members.
- Added: New icons in Links for members.
- Fixed: Members with Draft status appearing in Members dropdown under Team details.
- Fixed: Incorrect icons being displayed due to conflict with other icon packages.
- Improved: Member and Team edit screen styles.
- Other minor bug fixes and code improvements.
V 1.1.3 – 2018-03-07
- Fixed: Email link not working issue
V 1.1.2 – 2018-01-29
- Fixed: Flamingo plugin conflicts and minor bug fixes
V 1.1.1 – 2017-12-07
- Fixed: Modernizr conflicts
V 1.1 – 2017-11-07
- Fixed: Members limit issue
- Fixed: Language localization issue