This plugin aims at providing users the capability to upload multiple thumbnails/featured images to a post. It uses wp.media js object to open a image uploader frame and choose/upload images. Once the images are selected, it will save the id of uploaded media object in a custom field.
Getting uploaded images
You can use the function aoc_get_images($post_id) to retrieve an array of urls of all the images that have been uploaded to a post. This function accepts the id of post (for which the images are to be fetched) as a parameter.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Does this plugin support video upload
No, not at present though this feature is being worked on.
- Can I use this plugin to upload other file formats
No, this plugin is intended to support only image uploads.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
यह खुला स्रोत सॉफ्टवेयर है। अनुगामी लोगो ने इस प्लगइन के लिए योगदान दिया है।योगदानकर्ता
Interested in development?
- Fixed styling issues
- Compatibility info updated
- Fixed bugs in input sanitization
- First stable version