Adds a sites field type to ACF. Allows for selection of one or multiple sites in a multisite network.
This field type gives the user the option to select sites in a network. You might use this to have an ads post type which can be set to be displayed on a single or multiple sites in a network… just as an example!
This ACF field type is compatible with:
- ACF 5
- ACF 4
Do you want to translate this plugin to another language? I recommend using POEdit (http://poedit.net/) or if you prefer to do it straight from the WordPress admin interface (https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/). When you’re done, send us the file(s) to email@example.com and we’ll add it to the official plugin!
- Uses Select2 for ACF 5.
- Completely WordPress Coding standard compliant.
- Copy the
acf-sitesfolder into your
- Activate the Sites plugin via the plugins admin page
- Create a new field via ACF and select the Sites type
- Please refer to the description for more info regarding the field type settings
There are no reviews for this plugin.
यह खुला स्रोत सॉफ्टवेयर है। अनुगामी लोगो ने इस प्लगइन के लिए योगदान दिया है।योगदानकर्ता
Translate “Advanced Custom Fields: Sites Field” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Complete revamp of the entire codebase. This field now works properly with both latest version of ACF 4 and ACF 5 (PRO). There are new settings and the functionality is greatly improved. Make sure you check the settings of any existing fields after updating as this update does not include a conversion of settings.
- Bugfix – non selected items are no longer automatically selected (same for checkboxes).
- Bugfix – added default values to field options.
- This update adds support for ACF 5.0. It also deprecates ACF 3 so users with ACF3 need to use the previous version of this add-on or update ACF (highly recommended).
- Initial Release.